DVLA

Pictures and mumblings that may be of interest to family members.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Homestead is in Escrow

Well, it sold for $1000 more than I listed it for. I've had the termite inspection, and the buyer's inspection with no big surprises. We've figured out where Jenny will go, and every thing seems to be going amazingly well and very fast! It was just a week ago last Sunday that I first met with Charlie to discuss the possibility of selling.

My next order of business is to find a suitably sized shipping kennel for Jenny, but so far everything I've seen is too small or too big. I need to get it quickly so I can start getting her used to it. Delta says they can sell me one that seems about the right size, so I may drive out to the airport tomorrow night if I don't find one locally.

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

It's really strange how fast home buying and selling happens. It sounds like your moving along even faster than we did, with all of your inspections, etc. Maybe that's becuase you are actually there and involved in the process, whereas our seller was on vacation half the time and the house was an investment property anyway.

9/22/2005 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a good fit for her.

9/26/2005 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home